Below is a list of things you'll need to do after you've become an AppFuse committer.
- Create an account on https://appfuse.java.net. Subscribe to the users, developers and issues mailing lists.
- Create an account in JIRA, you should be able to use it to login to Confluence and Bamboo and FishEye. We use Crowd to manage SSO across the different apps.
Once you've been granted the Developer role on GitHub, you should be able to checkout the source using the following command. See the Source Repository page if you need help using Git.
- Install MySQL and an SMTP Server as described in the QuickStart Guide.
Execute the following command and grab a beer. Maven will download artifacts, compile, test and run all the Canoo Web tests in Tomcat.
- To test AMP, run
ant -f plugins/appfuse-maven-plugin/build.xmlfrom the root directory.
If everything passes, you're ready to start contribute some code! The following steps should help you understand the project better.
- Read Project Policies and Continuous Integration.
- Add your picture and bio to the Project Team page.
- Please ask any questions you may have on the developers mailing list.
To deploy AppFuse snapshots to Sonatype OSSRH, create a ~/.m2/settings.xml file with the following settings:
Then you can run "mvn deploy" from the AppFuse project. Please contact Matt Raible for the username and password.
Deploying Plugin Websites
To deploy AppFuse plugins' documentation to http://static.appfuse.org/plugins, create a ~/.m2/settings.xml file with the following settings:
Then you can run "mvn deploy" from the "plugins" module. Please contact Matt Raible for the username and password.